Customized Homeowner’s Insurance in Maryland
Your home is your most valuable asset, so it’s important to put thought and consideration into your homeowner’s insurance in MD.
Coverage Options for Home Insurance in Maryland
For most home insurance in Maryland, the following standard coverage options will apply:
- Dwelling Coverage – As the baseline of any homeowner’s insurance in MD, this covers your home’s structure, built-in appliances, and all attached structures (like a garage). It covers you in case of fire and theft and will help you rebuild your house if it is a total loss.
- Contents Coverage – This protects all of the items within your home that are not part of the structure, such as your furniture, clothes, etc., replacing their cost for all covered situations, including fire and theft.
- Personal Liability – If someone gets hurt in your home or on your property, your personal liability insurance will help pay for their medical expenses and any resulting property damage. In addition, this coverage extends to the potential liability incidents that happen off premises.
While the above coverage is a good start, it is not enough to cover everything that might occur. But by bundling home and auto insurance and offering home and auto insurance discounts, our team can personalize your coverage to your individual needs. These may include:
- Flood Insurance
- Earthquake Insurance
- Water Backup Coverage
- Unattached Structure Insurance
- Personal Umbrella Liability Insurance
- And Many More!